This richly scented candle offers a scent filled tribute to the glorious iconic Yosemite Firefall of yesteryear -- thrilling notes of fresh cedarwood, embellished with brisk granite and sumptuous black sage make up this luxurious candle seeking to capture the once upon a time experience of bowls of blazing ember cascading over Glacier Point’s 3000-foot face.
Fresh Cedar Wood | Brisk Granite | Black Sage
- Weight: 11 oz | Burn Time: 55+ hours
- Hand-poured in California
- Made using a natural wax blend
- Infused with essential oils & a proprietary blend of premium grade aromatic oils
- Phthalate Free
- Candle Jar Made in the U.S.A. & can be recycled or repurposed
The candle tube is biodegradable, compostable, and sustainable. The tube and glass tumbler can be repurposed. Artwork on the tube is original and produced for us by a local watercolor artist. Please do not light the candle in the tube.